Sunday, November 15, 2009

Birthday

Well, my b-day was a few weeks ago, but I've been meaning to post some fun pics from dinner nite with my family...


My amazing sister-in-law Mary makes the super-sweet cakes for everyone's birthdays, check this baby out!



Here's another with some of the detail on the side...



OK, here are some of the fam pics, I seriously don't know how this happened, but someone was making a funny face in almost every picture!


Ashley, Scott and Sue


Scott, Sue, Brian, and Mary


Dad and Kellie


Kris and Justin


Amanda (still preggers with Owen)


Susan and Dad


Sue and Amanda


My little man Eli


My big man Justin with the little man!

Well, it was tons of fun!  My roomie put up some fun birthday signs at home, at work I got my desk decorated, got taken to lunch, then Justin took me to dinner at yummy Tucano's Brazillian restaurant, and serenaded me with his guitar, and lastly I recived some nice presents and treats too!  Thanks everyone!

Well, 35, here I am!



3 comments:

  1. It looks like it was a super fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I really like the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I am so glad you had a fun day. It looks like life is treating you good. We must get together.

    ReplyDelete