Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Holiday Photos

This is just a photo post of what I've been up to recently!


The lovely ladies of Nu Skin! Shalayne (and Ada), Tania and Anganel.  I think this was at my birthday lunch in November.  Sad note, Shalayne actually doesn't work with us anymore, we miss her!




The delicious pies we had at Thanksgiving!  I made the one at the top, Cherry Pie, my fav!



The beautifully set table right before Turkey dinner



My little bro Brian and my favorite Eli



One of my very-best friends, Mela, at home in Elko for Christmas!



My little sis Megan and my favorite Jeremy



Some of Jer's loot on Christmas morning



He pretty much played with this tank all week!



Jer had a little army partner- well, Everett had on some camo at least!



You may know my sis Kellie has a nail blog, and she was given this awesome book about Pro Nail Tips by my other sister Megan.  Good job Meg!  (I got an amazing book about Paris, my fav!)



Meg had her hair styled by our cousin, Heather, so we had to document the cuteness!

All in all, my Christmas holiday was wonderful!  Well, except for the 7 hour drive it took to get to Elko since the Utah roads were not plowed and were horrible!  But, once we got to Nevada, of course everything was well taken care of!  The drive home...3 1/2 hours exactly!

I'll write again soon, but I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year!  My next post will hopefully be my resolutions for 2010!

1 comment:

  1. oh so cute and fun! It looks like you had a good holiday season!

    ReplyDelete