But....don't worry, I guess it's not permanant. I do get to go to California and Florida in the next month, as well have the annual Sundance Film Fesitval experience. Then next month I'll be getting excited for Valentine's Day, then soon after that my Spring fever will set in...and before I know it Spring will be over and Summer will be well on it's way! And well, I guess I've got a lot to look forward to this year... and I'm guessing that Christmas will soon be a distant memory, and then I'll be ready to complain about how I love Spring and how it's over already! My, I am complicated!
Okay well, I'll quit my whining for now and write some 2010 Resolutions, so here they are!
1. Run the Utah Valley Marathon in June
2. Lose at least 20 lbs., this includes the gym at least 3-4 times per week as well as a better managed diet
3. Pay off more debt
4. Take my vitamins every day
5. Read my scriptures every day
6. Write in my journal or blog at least once a week
7. Look for more service opportunities and participate in them
8. Try to be more positive and less nostalgic!
So, there it is in black and white! They say if you write your goals down you're more likely to accomplish them. And, I'll check in periodically and give an update of my progress throughout the year. Hopefully that will help me write my Christmas newsletter next year...oh I can't wait!
P.S. If you have any suggestions of helping me get over the "blues" faster, please let me know!
P.P.S. Let me know what you're planning to do this year, what are your goals? And I'm thinking I'll start writing some more financial tips again soon, so keep watch!