Monday, February 8, 2010

Nice weekend

It was my first weekend this year that I didn't HAVE to do anything!  It was great!
    1.  I slept in on Saturday and Sunday
               2. I saw two chick flicks, yippee! (Well, they weren't that good, but still kinda fun)
                       3. I got to spend time with my boyfriend and my sister!  Awesome!

P.S. If you haven't eaten at Coney's Frozen Custard in Orem, I highly recommend it!  And, not just because I know the owner, but because custard is freaking delicious!
 

Oh, and did you notice I changed my background again?  I think I like this one better...at least for this week anyway.  Can't wait till Valentine's!  And my lovely sister Megan and cutie nephew Jeremy are coming to visit!

Oh, and P.P.S. I LOVE, love, lovvvve the TV show Modern Family!!  It's so funny, so if you feel like watching a new show and love to laugh, this one is for you!

2 comments:

  1. looove modern family!! and coney's custard <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you finally got to sleep in.

    It was so fun to see you too!

    ReplyDelete