Thursday, March 4, 2010

One of those Days

So, it started out very lovely, my alarm went off sometime...but I was seemingly so sleepy I didn't even realize this consciously, so I pressed snooze and went back to dreamland!

         then SUDDENLY the alarm was going off for a different reason....
                    my 8:30 AM CONFERENCE CALL!  Whoops!



So, I quickly sat up, grabbed the phone and dialed in, then put myself on mute and the speakerphone on.  I was just in time for my team's part, so I happily laid back on my pillows, closed my eyes and prepared to listen.   Until....

         Co-worker: "Ok, Clarrisa do you have anything?"   Silence....    "Clarrisa???"
         Me: "CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!" (spoken to myself as I fumbled with the phone and tried to get it off Mute!)  "Oh, I'm here, sorry, I don't think I have anything today"
         Co-worker: "Ok, thanks!"

Yeah, that was great....ha ha.  Our part was done so I hung up, got up and went to take my bath, which I love!  Again, I sat back in the tub to just close my eyes for a minute and quickly somehow, fell asleep!!

Ha ha, so I don't know what the heck was wrong with me, but I finally made it to work about an hour late, forgot my jewelery, didn't have time to put on my makeup at home, and felt the rest of the day like I was behind!

But, weirdly enough, I got a lot done! 

         Well, maybe if I go to bed now, I'll make it on time tomorrow?   Crazy, funny, silly day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Clarrisa, I miss you! I was picturing the whole thing and it made me miss you! I hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seem like a busy girl with all your meetings and it seems like you have to travel a lot too... can't believe we haven't see each other in so long... thank goodness for the internet to keep in touch though right :) hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete