Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Love Blogs!

So, I was just reading the lovely birth story of Ever on one of my fav blogs, C Jane Enjoy It and it just dawned on me, I love reading other people's blogs!

Everyone's lives are so very interesting!  And I love the different writing styles each person has; for instance, see the delicious, delightful, and sometimes super funny and satiric writings of my darling baby sister, Kellie's blog, Also Known As, which is dedicated to her musings on nail polish and music, among other fun things.  And, not to mention the many others I keep tabs on, on my Blog Roll list to the right of this page.

I realized, it's just so darn fun to see the world from someone else's perspective, or from their photos, or what they choose to focus on, or what fun things they do with their families or their talents!  They inspire me, they captivate me, they bring me joy.  And it's like kind of like reading some good short stories, but I actually know the amazing authors!

So yeah...I think I have pretty freaking cool friends!  And please feel free to leave a comment on my blog anytime, I'd love to know who is reading me!

No comments:

Post a Comment