Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Met NieNie today!

Yes, it was amazing!  We both happened to eat lunch at Pizzeria 712 in Orem today (DELICIOUS btw!) at the same time!  She let me stop her for a moment and introduce myself and act a little like a crazy fan! :)  She was lovely, sweet, charming and so endearing!  Oh, not to mention Christian was with her!  What a great husband/father/man!

What a treat!  I am still in awe....and if you don't know who I'm talking about, you NEED to read this blog http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/  She is the most amazing woman!  
So, thanks Nie!  You gave me a little joy today, just by being you!

P.S. I just realized I ended every sentence in this post with an exclamation!  Yes, I am that excited!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how cool! I just got into her blog a month or so ago and she is amazing. By the way, to answer your previous post, I am reading your blog on a regular basis and I love it. Keep posting all the great stuff you do. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete