Thursday, April 15, 2010

Purple toes

Tonight I made some delicious food...baked chicken breasts with lots of yummy spices, and sauteed zucchini, squash, onions and mushrooms.  I added a little Olive Garden Italian dressing to the veggies and voila!  Delicious and healthy!

Justin loves it when I cook, and it's nice to do something nice for him.  He's been sick this past week, and I haven't seen him much, as I am attempting to not get sick from him, ha ha!

I watched the last episode of Ugly Betty.  I'm really going to miss that show.  Were you a watcher too?  Yeah, it didn't have the best story line the entire time, but it was fun!   Sad news!

I also painted my toesies this lovely shade of purple tonight!  There is just something about lovely purple painted toes don't ya think?  It's the color in the photo below "Ultra Violet" by Estee Lauder, and I happened to get the last one Nordstrom had!  Yippee for good luck!

1 comment: