Friday, May 7, 2010

"Come unto Me....and I shall Give You Rest"

You may know by now that this lady inspires me so much...I hope this will help you feel inspired too.



This video reminded me of one of my favorite scriptures found in the Holy Bible in Matthew 11:28- "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me.... For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."  Which reminds me how much God loves me, loves everyone, and is aware of each of the challenges we face in life.

Of course I don't feel I can compare the challenges I have to Stephanie's, but I know we all have our own challenges because that is how we grow, overcome, and become who we want to be, and who God knows we can be.

1 comment:

  1. i love this video, i could watch it over and over... it was so good to see you the other day :) thanks for coming!! it's been way to long... we for sure should get together sometime, though i'm not too fun these days i have to warn you, my energy is nonexistent and it's ruining what very little social skills i had to begin with ;)

    ReplyDelete