Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Love Shoes!

Lots going on lately!  
Only two more days of work until my 10 day vacation!  Yippee!
Going to hang with my girls in California and soak up some sun.

So, I had to share some photos of these GORGEOUS shoes I own.  
I LOVE THEM!  
I truly think beautiful things like these make me happy.
Do your shoes make you happy too?

These are Paolo Linea shoes from Nordstrom.  I got them earlier this year when they were on super sale!  And I must say, if there's one thing I really like about my body, it's my tiny, little, cute feet!  
Ha ha, ok enough verbal bragging, check these babies out!



Oh, and then my co-worker Jared got jealous of my friend Kathy photographing me and my shoes, so he just had to get in on the action.  Pretty funny!

Oh, and it's my Justin's birthday today!  Happy Birthday baby, I love you!

3 comments:

  1. ga ga gorgeous! these are so pretty. i'm so jealous of your cutie feets :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shoes! So cute! I love the Nu Skin decor in the background too! HA

    ReplyDelete