Thursday, July 15, 2010

Girls Weekend Part 2!

Part 2 of the Girls Weekend!

Taking some lessons about the proper way to navigate a kayak, and boy we needed it!

Ladies, Ladies, get in the boats!
From left: Steph, Jen, Missy, me, Carly, Sarah and Mela

This was the scary cave that we each had to kayak into!  We thought it would be easy, but for Carly and I, nothing was easy!  We screamed the entire time and hit every wall, and I even punctured my hand a little after tearing off some skin on my thumb earlier!  I was a little worried about sharks with all my bleeding!

Had to warm up at the local Starbucks after being in the ocean for 3 hours!  And P.S. Carly and I were the only ones who didn't capsize!  Yeah, we rock!!

Celebrated Mela and Missy's birthdays since they were both within the week. 
Yep, Mela cried a little right after she read the card!

The lovely Carly and Missy

Missy's little man Holden.  Isn't he the cutest little dude?

Steph and I had to get in on the action with Holden, he loved it!

After about 20 shots that we were trying to take by ourselves, ONE turned out great!  
Oh, how I love these amazing women!

There were plenty more photos taken, but these are some of my favorites, so I hope you enjoy!
Until next year (hopefully)!  May everyone have friends as wonderful as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta send me these pix, Claire. You got some great ones! :)

    ReplyDelete