Thursday, September 2, 2010

10 Year Partay!

So, I've been a bad, bad blogger the past few months.  I'm going to try hard to be much more interesting!  I've totally been reading this blog too much tonight and I'm totally in a TAMN mood for writing!  I mean, she's totally aus right?  Ok, not that I can EVEN compete with her aus-ness, but at least I have some half-naked man pix to post!  Check it out below!

I got to attend my first "10 Year Party" at Nu Skin!  This is a party that you only get invited to if you've worked for the Company 10 years or more (duh, see the name).  Steve Lake was the MC and pretty funny if you ask me, we had "stirring speeches" from the Owners, then we were entertained by the UVU Polynesian dancers.  I totally want to be Tahitian now!  Okay, at least dance like the hot chix that they are!  I hope my video link works...








P.S. I won a prize at the party too!  Last week at the "Summer Party" I won an i-pod Touch, and since I already have like 3 ipods I decided to turn it into Costco.  Well, turns out they didn't give me cash for it, but I have a gift card now for quite a bit, and guess what?  Yep, I won another Costco card today!  Woo hoo!  It's the year of winning!

3 comments:

  1. yay! looks like it was fun :) and the weather was nice again today. congrats on your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayayayayay!!!!! I'm so glad you are in the year of winning! Good for you!!!! Happy 10 years :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 YEARS!!!! Congrats! that is awesome

    ReplyDelete