Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Convention is only a day away!

Well, I'm sitting up in my hotel room (by myself tonight) and thinking of trying to go to sleep...the only problem is I'm totally not tired!  And, what's even crazier about that, you might ask?  I only slept for 3 hours last night!  How can I not be tired after barely sleeping last night, and working all day today (standing on cement floor)??  I think it's because of my ageLOC Vitality!

That's the new, amazing, awesome, beneficial product supplement we're launching this week at the Nu Skin Americas Regional Convention in Salt Lake.  See a pic of it below!

So, I don't blog for my Company, but seriously, I can't believe how much I love this product already!  I feel great, and even if I stop working for Nu Skin someday, this is one product I'm totally going to have to shell out the cash to keep buying!  I've never seen so many testimonials coming in every single day from more and more people who've already tried it.

What can I say?  I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment