Friday, October 1, 2010

More in the mood...

...to post that is!  I think I'm feeling a little more optimistic about life now that Convention is almost here and through!  I'm looking forward to the days were working a nearly mandatory 10 hours a day are over.  It won't be long lived though, January Kick-Off Meeting's will be right around the corner!

Tonight I was able to leave by 6:30 in order to go see my favorite blogger speak at BYU- Stephanie Nielson of the NieNieDialogues.  She was amazing!  I laughed, I cried, I mourned with her, I celebrated...what an experience, and oh how graceful and amazingingly she has come through!  If you weren't able to make it, it was recorded and will hopefully be online to watch within the next month or so.



And it's when I start to feel down about myself-- my shortcomings, how I wish my life was better, or different, or when I'm focusing on the negative, it SO helps to remember that others have been through A LOT of trials in their lives too.

And I remember to thank God for mine, because I can't imagine going through anyone else's!

No comments:

Post a Comment