Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Favorite Restaurant!

Since being with Justin, I found my tastes about food have become a lot more varied and particular.  Or that I just find the idea of trying new food, good food, to be so appealing.  And when I do find a place, it's like I've discovered this awesome secret that I just have to share!

Today I went with a few co-workers to Provo Center Street's newest delight- Station 22.  Not only is it right across the street from where I work (convenient), bears my favorite number (besides 32), and was reasonably priced (cha-ching!), the food was freaking amazing!

Kathy and I had this unbelievable French Dip sandwich with carmelized onions on a ciabatta roll, and served with piping hot au jus, along with a side of their fresh battered fries.  YUM!  Anganel had the Beef with Broccoli soup and said it was tasty as well.  I can't wait to go back and try some more menu items, including their fresh, full salad bar!

May I also say it was quaint and modern, but also sort of Western retro (if you know what I mean) and it was just the perfect atmosphere for lunch with friends.  I highly recommend you get down there as soon as your stomach starts growling!  (P.S. There were many more people eating there than advertised in my photos below, I just tried to photograph areas without people to avoid intruding upon their privacy)




1 comment:

  1. I hope it lasts~ Adam and I loved the last place...angels.

    Then one day it was gone!

    ReplyDelete