Thursday, May 19, 2011

Number 4

Well after my last post, my fans have told me that I am good at movie reviews! So what's a girl to do except continue satisfying her fans right? Okay...you can stop laughing now, but here's my review on the latest:

I AM NUMBER 4-  So, I really didn't have high hopes going into this movie, only knowing that it was "kind of sci-fi", which I admit wasn't a super compelling reason to get me to watch it.  But, you know how sometimes you let the other person pick the movie because sometimes they let you pick it?  This was one of those times Justin got to pick.

But I thought it was pretty creative; kind of a cross between the original Superman story and maybe some Star Trek, with some Harry Potter magic mixed in.  It's compelling right from the start because you have to figure out what's going on, who is who, and what's going to happen next.  It's action packed, dramatic, intense, funny, jumpy, mysterious and keeps you on the edge of your seat.  The actors were pretty good too, I mean, it wasn't like the best acting I've ever seen, but it was decent enough.  So if you can deal with the acting in something like Transformers, you'll probably like this too. 

Lastly, I hope this doesn't spoil anything for you, but I love when I leave a movie and think, "I hope they make a sequel!"  If I hated it, I definitely wouldn't want to see another one right?  So, I give this movie 3 stars!

Lead Actor- Alex Pettyfer (from Beastly, which I have not seen)

Lead Actress- Dianna Agron (from Glee)

No comments:

Post a Comment