Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dye Creek Weekend

Well, I'm back at work today...vacation went by as fast as always, but I had such an amazing time.

My first day in Reno I got to spend with Stephanie (Peep).  We even got to have lunch with my Aunt Peggy and cousin Tracy, whom I haven't seen in forever.  Then I kept her up late watching funny YouTube videos!

Friday we went on an awesome 3-mile walk around a marsh area with Peep's friend Rebecca. 

Then we went shopping at Whole Foods- and by the way, what do they have against Utah County huh?  I totally need one here!  Steph did a raw food diet for about a month and said it totally changed her, and now I have an urge to try something like it perhaps.  We'll see how long I could last, maybe I'll try it a day at a time, ha ha.  At least we have Sunflower Market right?

We then got ready to meet up with the other girls when we discovered Steph's Homecoming Queen crown in her garage, and just knew it had to come with us!

I have a bunch more pix from all our activities...went swimming, saw some wild animals, made some good food, laughed a lot, talked a lot, were silly, visited a monastery vineyard, went shopping, and more.  I'll try to post some more and give some more details on our adventures in the next week or two.

It was a great trip, I'm so glad I went, and I love these girls more than you can possibly imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment