Thursday, June 23, 2011

"EHS" Girls Weekend, here I come!

I had a little bit of a better day today...lots of stuff going on at work right now.  I'm so excited about one project I'm working on, and maybe I'll be able to talk about it soon!

Do anyone else love "So You Think You Can Dance" as much as I do?  I seriously love it, like LOVE it!  I think dance can be so inspiring and moving, you know, literally, lol.  Who's your fav on this season?  I can't pick one yet, but there are a few front runners.

P.S. I love Cat Deely!  Best reality show host ever!

On another note, I'm off to sunny NorCal tomorrow, and I can't wait!  Five days off from work, five days spent with some of my oldest, and most loved friends, and five days for relaxation and de-stressing- I SO need it!   And get so I love these girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment