Sunday, June 19, 2011

One Day at a Time

Lots of changes going on in my life lately...that's about all I want to say about it right now.  Thus, the title of this post, I'm just trying to get through one day at a time.  I'm just going to try and trust God now, and do the best I can.

I've been keeping busy traveling the last two weekends and will be again next weekend also.  Last weekend I went to Rapid City, SD for work.  I'd never been there before and was surprised at how beautiful it really was there, much greener than I'd ever imagined...

We also got to go to this cool drive-through wildlife "reserve" called Bear Country.  Here are a few of my favs.




This weekend I went to Elko with Kellie for our cousin Samantha's baby shower, and we also celebrated Kellie graduating from UVU and her birthday which is tomorrow.

We were only missing Tracy and Heather here, and we did miss them.

I'll post some more pics in the next few days of the baby shower and the Elko Motorcycle Rally...you know my obsession with cars right?  I think I might be starting a new interest!

1 comment:

  1. i had a lot of fun with you this weekend :) love you very much.

    ReplyDelete