Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I'm Back!

Well, well...I'm back!  You may have noticed I took a break from blogging for a while.  :)  Life just took me in a different direction for a while I guess!  But, I am starting up again and hopefully will win you back with my witty posts! (Lol)

I am happy to report that my Etsy Shop has been doing very well, and I'm more excited about it than ever!  Check it out and see some of my new items...baby clothing and accessories!  







I have been getting lots of requests for Baby Boy clothes, so those are coming out next!  

Also, I'm going to be starting to post reviews on skin care, beauty, and health and wellness products- which I know ya'll love to learn about!- so check back often and join me in this new journey!  

-Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment